lördag 11 juni 2011

Happy Holidays!

I´ve just returned from Småland and my bright and beautiful god daughter´s graduation. 


This is Linn in the Summer Mystery Shawlette that I finished last week. It´s the perfect size to bring if you are going travelling like Linn is planning to do in the autumn.

Linn partied until 4 this morning and still manages to look this fresh faced today. That´s 18 for you.
Linn´s mum and I stayed up talking until midnight and I am not going to show you what I look like today. Even though I slept two hours on the train home I feel like the 45-year-old wreck that I am.

Since the first part of my summer holidays have already started I have spent all evening packing stuff to take to the cottage in the archepelago where my son and I will spend the week, just the two of us (while husband is still working).

So far I´ve packed one fair isle sweater that need sleeves.
One hat that I started knitting on the train going home from Småland.
One lace cowl with only five rows done.
Yarn for one mohair shawl, just in case I get bored and need something new to knit.

I hope this will last me all week. And that I have something to show when I return.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Har du laget denne, Johanne? Den er nydelig! Du har ikke hørt fra meg på en stund, men det har vært travelt og jeg har hatt andre ting å gjøre. Jeg har så mange oppskrifter og garnet tar all plass i huset. Produktene kommer nok fram etter hvert! Jeg så et sted at ditt navn ble nevnt når det gjaldt strikkedesign. Det likte jeg!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oj, oj vilket broderi. Helt fantastiskt!

    SvaraRadera